Friday 26 October 2007

thank you

congratulations from
one india

thank you

by Kulamarva Balakrishna

Vienna,26-10-2007: Dear unmet friends,
Thank you.I am old and sick with a seven year
old ghastly abdominal operation behind me.
But my ego,individuation, integrity, which
is cursed as =shame= by those who caused
us the loss of leadership of a single human
civilization, does not permit me to sit idle
even if 24 hours pain accompany me
with higher or lower intensity.I consider I
owe it to the fellow humans.I remember
learning =ahara nidra, bhaya, maithunam
cha samanyam etath pashubih nararanam
dharmohi tesham adhiko vishesho dharmena
heenah pashubhih samanah= meaning
basic food, sleep, fear, sex etc are common
to the animals among the moving beings.
dharmah, meaning integrity caused by the
right and wrong discrimination (viveka) by
the ego, is the specialty of man.Therefore
the one who has no discriminative integrity
is like an animal.I learnt this in my
elementary school. My teachers were
traditional gurus.

My blog or website is under development
by fine tuning.It is not restricted to English
only. There would be German writings as well.
I like to use new style by eliminating upper
and lower cases for facility.Although I write
in Kannada, Tulhu and even Hindi I consider
the best medium of language for articulation
is English. But I welcome outside contributions
of thoughts.I have taken on myself narrating
contemporary history with comments,
pointing out explaining implications of
mindless living for men as well as women.
No other way to explain if you consider it
was a mindless action to hold a death
related ritual for Saddam Hussain of all
the places in Bangalore. We intellectuals
have a responsibility to the society we
live in and the generations to come.

You are welcome to guide readers to my site
www.balakrishna-humansite.blogspot.com
Once my site is fine tuned by a teenager IT
student,Ms.Johanna Spielauer, who has
very kindly offered her help, then I will
inform you RSS etc.I hope it should take
place before the New year eve.

congratulations

Quote:


On 10/26/07, blogs@greynium.com
< blogs@greynium.com> wrote:

Dear Balakrishna,

Congratulations your Blog has been added to
'Oneindia Blogs Directory'
( http://blogs.oneindia.in/) . A Directory of
Premier Indian Blogs. Please visit, your
blog Humans austria, where you can find
your Blog listed under the News and Current
Events Religion and Community Blogs Category.

We were unable to find the RSS feed of
your blog. We would appreciate if you can
email it to us.

Oneindia-Blogs
( http://blogs.oneindia.in )
, is an India
specific blogosphere. This is an Indian
social blogging network, which aims at
listing and driving traffic to all Indian blogs
(by Indians settled in India and abroad)
from one place. We have over 30 categories
and are continuously adding additional
categories.

When any user clicks on your blog listing
in our Category, the user is taken to your
blog directly with a frame on the left
which allows all the users to rate your
blog, comment on the blog or the blog post,
or email your blog url to their friends,
which in turn popularises your blog and
drives a lot of traffic to your blog. You
can close the left frame at any point of
time, just click on the cross on top of
the frame.

How to drive traffic and popularise
your blogs?
Here is a simple technique
to help drive more traffic into your blogs
and make them popular . Log on to
OneBookmarks
http://bookmarks.oneindia.in/ and
bookmark your blogs/blog posts here.
If you have Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam,
Kannnda or Hindi blogs, you can
bookmark your blog in our language
specific bookmarks. Bookmark your
blogs and see the difference

Regards

Oneindia- Blogs (end)

No comments: