Monday 31 December 2007

just 265 dollars

new year cash flow
for cheats


By Kulamarva Balakrishna

Chemnitz,Germany,Monday,December 31,2007:Today is the is
the last day of the year in about 16 hours we will be celebrating the
arrival of the year 2008. It was Sunday yesterday, normal holiday
including Hong Kong China. Really hard working people,indeed
working over time. I get a circular by a phished Federal Express
Courier e mail address in Hong Kong from an individual unknown
to me.It says a sum of 800,000 dollars have been deposited by
her with Federal Express, Cantact person a Bogus Daniel Blunt.
I just have to send this Blunt 265 dollars safe keeping charges and
take delivery of the insured amount by giving my my personal
details.The fund is accompanied with documentary proof that
it is not drug related or terror financing route but all legitimate!
The deposit was made in West Africa!It is all that simple.I should
be thankful for Tina Janet for sending me a New Year Gift of
800000 dollars!
How nice! I am,as a receiver of the circular at New Year Eve,
full of ushering in NEW YEAR! A wind fall is there for me.
Unbelievable but true as it comes from the Federal Express!
My mind stay put standstill! Then it works within a few
moments.Why not I send just 265 dollars to the address?
I follow the instruction.It does not go to my head this
circular has gone to tens of thousands of individuals.
It does not go to my head Federal Express email address
is phished.I follow the instructions.The bogus Daniel Blunt
is awaiting for his own
HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL NEW YEAR!
It begins with a cash flow for nothing.(end)

No comments: