Thursday 6 December 2007

march to bali

with al gore

Vienna,Thursday,December 6,2007: In around nine days, the United Nations Conference on Climate Change will take place with over 190 government leaders participating.Visionary
global leader Al Gore,who has just got the Nobel Peace Prize as support for his work, would
be there to represent the interests of earth´s environment.He seeks humans austria readers
full support.I hope you will give him a hand.We need more Al Gores in all parts of the world.
By that I mean our women would be free,the people can choose their faiths,religions and modes
of worship,our artists and writers can express themselves free, children can sing and dance, to make us happy.Let us live and let live in peace and harmony as a single undivided family with every one, young and old taken care with love and respect.There would be no room for humiliation of great human jewels like Taslima Nasrin by mindless Mullah mobs, who do not believe in democracy, human rights or human values. Kulamarva Balakrishna
Al Gore



Dear kulamarva balakrishna,

In Bali, Indonesia thousands of delegates from nearly 190 countries have gathered at the UN Conference on Climate Change. In nine days, I will address the conference to urge the adoption of a visionary new treaty to address global warming and I want to bring your voices with me.

Click here to sign my petition today and I will bring your signatures on stage with me as a clear demonstration of our resolve:

http://climateprotect.org/standwithal

Together, we will call on the US government to assume a new leadership role in solving the climate crisis.

World leaders including British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, French President Nicolas Sarkozy, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and newly elected Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd have all agreed to aggressively battle the climate crisis – yet our country still lags behind.

Over the next nine days, I would like you to help me get people from across the country to sign our message to the global community. We can demonstrate that the American people understand the immediacy of the climate crisis and want to work with the nations of the world to solve it.

Time is short – we need to mobilize everyone to bring this message to Bali.

The American people want a visionary treaty to address climate change and for the US government to play a positive leadership role in its development.

Thank you,

Al Gore

P.S. After signing the petition, please urge your friends and family to sign the petition and join the movement.






Join Me in Bali

I support Al Gore's call for a visionary global treaty to be completed and brought into effect by 2010 and want my government to be a leader in making this happen.

Optional Member Code
Keep me informed of how I can help solve global warming.

Add a Message:


Send your support messages direct to Al Gore

Kulamarva Balakrishna
humans austria December 6,2007
Photo of Al Gore Dear friend,

In nine days I'm going to Bali, Indonesia to address the UN Climate Change Conference. In front of representatives from the world's countries, I will speak about the need for a visionary treaty to be completed, ratified and brought into effect everywhere in the world by 2010. I need you, your friends and family to sign this petition calling for a new, positive leadership role by our elected leaders. I will bring your signatures on stage with me as a clear demonstration of our resolve.

This petition shows our commitment to solutions to the climate crisis. Please add your voice today and urge your friends to add theirs. The time for action is now. Only together can we make the change.


Sincerely,

Al Gore

No comments: