Saturday 19 January 2008

for journalists

attention:
publishers of
trade journals


Vienna,Saturday,January 19,2008: Columbia
University´s Ms.Kirsten O´Brien is preparing
a list of public affairs industry publications
read by professional journalists.I reproduce her
appeal to you for co-operation and help.
Ex:Ms Kristen O'Brien <gunrie@hotmail.com>

Text:
Dear International Journalism Schoolers,
I am currently working on compiling a list
of industry publications that are read by
newsroom editors, specifically in
Europe,
India and the Middle East.
I assume there must be equivalent
publications like the US magazine Editors
& Publishers that exist and I would love
to know the titles and in which country.
If anyone can recommend a good trade
magazine geared at editors and the publishing
industry, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you for your help with my research,
Regards,
Kristen (end text)

No comments: