Sunday 13 January 2008

what a shame!

bharata ratna for what?

By Kulamarva Balakrishna

Vienna,Sunday, January 13,2008: I hang my head
in shame that my country, ruled for the last
several years by all kinds of Hindu obscurantists,
in state and at the Centre,who =hate= =love=
as obscene =ashleela=,who clamor to elevate
Bengali novelist Bankim chandra Chatterjee´s
=Vande mataram= song into national anthem,
is perhaps the worst offender against women,
mothers,sisters,daughters in law,sisters in law
and grand mothers included,only second to the
gawd´s single vote wielder, custodian of holy
places,King Narakasura,Abdullah of sand land.
If former Prime Minister, Satya Sai Baba´s mouth
penis =awardee=, bramhachari/bachelor poet
Atal Behari Bajapayee should be nominated for
the nation´s highest award Bharat Ratna in the
field of promoting ill treatment of women including
un born ones, I would support it whole heartedly.
These obscurantist politicians have made it
difficult for some one to present flowers to
a women on Valentines Day by promoting the
use of threat and actual force outside of the
legal norms,what they would like to call in their
own disgraced language =lakshmana rekha=.

The Times of India reports today that according
to the Indian National Crime Records Bureau,
NCRB,last reporting year (2006) every hour 18
female abuses were recorded.Of these,the national
whore supplier, Andhra Pradesh state of obscurantist
Venkayya Naidu was in the forefront.Police woman
Kiran Bedi believes the figure does not reflect
reality.I can say from my own reporting experience
the closer figure would be higher by factors of two tens.
This as far as the status of respect to women by
public in public places.According to the NCRB,
crimes against wives in India came to a record level
of 65,000 cases.Here I would say the gap between
reporting and the reality would be larger by factors
of five tens.Because no Indian woman finds it
palatable to complain against her =hisbend=!
That too during the new era of =herbends=!

Will my friend Hitlerite Bal,who likes to be
addressed Balhasaheb when he sits on larger
than life size silver throne,Thackeray take the
responsibility sharing it with Lal Krishan Advani,
Atal Behari Bajapayee,Vekayya Naidu among
others.Let me point out that Shivsena founder
and sarsanchalak Thackeray,whom Salman
Rushdie depicts as Meinduck (frog) has insisted
marrying his first name with his =enemy= Islamic
title =saheb=!

I wonder if the girls, who are hurt by my description
of Anant Pai´s Donald Duck Cartoon Hinduism
as the =worst kind of spiritual obscenity in the world=,
approve of public and private degradation of women´s
lives in India? Do they feel happy and elevated when
Indian girls working for commercial establishments
sell naked female photos, of course of white,=safed=
young women on the website or decent girls like
Taslima Nasrin or tennis kid Sania being harassed
by imam mullah mobs and Hindu hounds in complete
co-operation? I wanted to write today about the secret
of illustrations of mad physical love making, depicted
on temples.It is over due for the last thirty eight
years. I had indeed signed up with the late Jaman Shah
of Jaico publishing House and received some peanuts
as advance for it.But then artist Illustrator friend P.T.
Reddy, who had put his sketches at my disposal
withdrew from the deal.I had to return the peanuts
to Mr.Ashwin Shah,who succeeded his father
Jamanbhai.

Then I was thinking of writing the secrets of our
temple shocks of Kamasutra as an introduction
to the ninth revised edition of my prose translation
of Jayadeva´s love poetry known as =asthapadi=
or octopus =Gita Govinda=,gawd´s songs.Here the
publisher candidate,a nephew of mine whose
publishing career I had financed,became rude as
as a doggie to me.That writing was spiked.Now
when I got a letter from a =saubhagyavati= (a girl
with open rights for a mate under Hindu establishment)
of a Hindu Jagriti (Hindu awareness) organization,
I decided to write it in English first for my humans
austria website.Now that remains for a few more
days as I hang my head in shame for the ill treatment
of women in my Indian society as reported by
Indian Ministry of Home Affairs NCRB statistics
for the year 2006.(end)

No comments: