Wednesday 6 February 2008

padubidri

moments of holidays

By Kulamarva Balakrishna

Vienna,Wednesday,Fberuary 6,2008: Eva, my
wife arived at Padubidri on Monday Februar 4,2008.She was met at the Bajpe airpot by Devaki,Vidya and Ashaya, who accompanied her
to Padubidri.The photos were taken at sea shore
and home.Our garden help Mr.Siddalingappa can
be seen with Eva in the picture to her left.


In the second photo my sister Venkateshvari,Eva,
my sister in law Devaki and daugher in law
Dr.Vidya Gautham and grand son, Ashaya could
be seen.

In the third photo on our beach hand some Ashaya,
the youngest,Dr.Vidya and our seven year old loving
Prince,the great. And thein the fourth Ashaya with
grand mother Eva and friend Prince,the great.
I hope my wife enjoys the much deserved holidays for some time.
Hoping to report when my daughter Dr.Emanuela Capka and
Dr.Jana join them later at Padubidri for a couple of days.Padubidri
is a great place for relaxing but for me being old, may be those days
should remain behind me.(end)

1 comment:

Rajanikanth Shenoy, Kudpi said...

Hello Mr. KB! It is after a long time I am commenting here.


It was nice to see Eva at your Padubidri house and the other family members!

Wishing Eva a pleasant stay. If time permits, I might visit your house with my wife Meena one of these days to say Hi to Eva.

My professional commitments are to tight these days.

Sincerely,

Rajanikanth Shenoy, Kudpi..