Tuesday 19 February 2008

we learn




anew always

By Kulamarva Balakrishna

Vienna,Tuesday, February 19,2008: We learn anew
always.This following letter comes to me from a
David Shankara from Nigeraia,who is apparently
a good teacher on how cheat to become a successful
con man.

Text:

=Dear Sir,
I know that this message will come to you as a
surprise. I am the Auditing and Accounting section
manager with African Development Bank,
Ouagadougou Burkina faso. I Hope that you will
not expose or betray this trust and confident that
I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit
of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the
sum of ($39.5)million to your account within 10 or
14 banking days. This money has been dormant
for years in our Bank without claim.I want the bank
to release the money to you as the nearest person
to our deceased customer late Mr.George Small
who died along with his supposed next of kin in an
air crash since October 31st 1999.

I don't want the money to go into government
treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the
reason why I am contacting you so that the bank
can release the money to you as the next of kin
to the deceased customer. Please I would like you
to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete
it if you are not interested.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details
on how the business will be executed and also note
that you will have 30% of the above mentioned sum
if you agree to handle this business with me.

I am expecting your urgent response as soon as
you receive my message.
Best Regard.
Mr.David Sankara = (End Text)

I am reminded of 1990 when I was staying for a day
in San n Sands Juhu,Bombay. I had with me a
friend and business associate in Mr.Horst Wiedner.
As I was attending calls in the room,Mr.Wiedner
had gone down to the pool.Then he came out
to sit on the beach parapet.There comes an
=avirbhuta= Bengali avtar n the beach sands with
his palm full of glittering gold.He offered to sell
them to Mr.Wiedner and left with his visiting card
in case Mr.Wiedner has interest to buy, he could
go up the room get the cash to have the pure
24 carat gold!I grabbed the card from Mr.Wiedner´s
hand to visit the slum restaurant in front of Sun n Sand.
That was it, in Bombay pure gold better than the
sovereigns sold as =dukaten= in Austria or
Switzerland.That simple! I am sure Mr.David
Shankara lives some where in Bombay´s slums
will transfer all those millions of his bank´s claient
who died in Kanishka airliner crash leaving the
deposit without inheritors! (end)

Comment: From Mr.Akhil Hussain

Dear Mr. Balakrishna,
I was bit amused to read about the Nigerian Cheat.
I give you the example of Mr. Manubhai Shah,
who founded the consumer protection
organisation he set up in Ahmedabad about
40 years back.Thanks to his efforts the organisation
grew into a big national consumer protection network.
But last year he fell to machination of a Nigerian
crook and reportedly gave away all the savings of
his consumer organisation to the Nigerian expecting
the release of socalled millions locked in a bank,
in return.Mr Shah had to quit the consumer society,
in disgrace.Thee should be some mechanism to
punish the Nigeria's band of international crooks.
-Akhil Hussain,Ahmadabad


No comments: